Monday, March 25, 2013

Rookie Debut


Over the past few months, people have been asking me, "Aaron, why don't you have a blog? You would be really good!" Well guess what, now I am here and looking forward to entertaining you with what's on my mind every week.

I will mainly be talking about the subject that is my true passion-sports. Whether it's breaking down John Wall's game last night, or giving you my opinion on something said on ESPN's First Take, you will find it here. But I know, especially for some of the wonderful ladies that will read this, that sports is not the only thing that exists in this world. So, from time to time, I will be discussing topics in entertainment, travel, and even fashion (Trust me! I know the difference between a clutch and a tote.). Hey, depending on who responds to my requests, I may even have a interview or two for you to enjoy!

If you have a topic you would like for me to discuss, please let me know! I am open to all suggestions! Plus, I want to hear from you all. You can't be successful on your own, you need a great supporting cast and awesome people around you as well.

At my core, I am a writer. That is the true reason behind me doing this. I enjoy seeking interviews, doing the research, and giving my views through pen and keystroke. Accompany me on this blogging journey, and I promise you that I will do my best to give you the best that I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment